Direct: +1 410.783.6390
Mobile: +1 410.200.0557
- Serving as CRO of a payroll services company with operations in the US and Canada. Leading efforts to wind down operations.
- Served as CRO for a $200 million healthcare entity. Led company’s loan restructuring and refinancing efforts including advising company regarding its strategic direction and identifying various operational efficiency and reporting improvements.
- Served as CRO for a $400 million national emergency room operator (PhyAmerica), operating the entity through due diligence process and eventual sale to a competing operator.
- Served as CRO of a $30 million revenue enterprise risk analytics company and federal government contractor. Assisted company with it efforts to improve operating results as well as to lead activities to sell two operating units.
- Served as CRO for a $150 million government contractor. Lead company’s loan restructuring and refinancing efforts. In addition, led sell-side due diligence, advising company regarding its strategic direction, and various operational efficiency and reporting improvements.
- Served as CRO of Southern Vermont College, a small college in Bennington, VT. Lead successful effort to graduate or transfer all students while paying all faculty and staff expenses.
- Serving as CRO of an augmented reality entity with operations in the US and Europe. Leading wind down effort that has generated over $35 million in asset sale proceeds. Currently negotiating with various creditors prior to claim payments and distributions to equity holders.
- Serving as CRO for a property development and leasing company and leading efforts to sell owned real estate.
- Served as CRO for PhyAmerica, a $400 million national emergency room operator, operating the entity through due diligence process and eventual sale.
- Served as Interim President of NLS Animal Health, a $120 million distributor of veterinary products.